In Christ | For Community
With One Another
So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in Him, rooted and built up in Him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.
Our church thrives in our mission to connect people to Jesus and to one another. This is nothing new to us in our 50+ year history. This mission is in our DNA; it’s in our roots. It’s where we’ve come from. It’s where we’re going. We have been and will continue to be ROOTED – In Christ – For Community – With One Another.
We find ourselves at a unique moment in our history to strengthen our roots where God has planted, raised, and blessed us. This Rooted movement will grow our mission by expanding our roots deeper into the community to bear fruit for generations to come. We stand at a watershed moment to creatively reimagine our physical presence in the community, serving as our mission center to connect people to Jesus and to one another.
Learn More About the Rooted Initiative
- Rooted Booklet | Digital Version
- Pray for the Rooted Initiative | Receive daily prayer prompts via text
- Rooted Daily Prayer Prompts | Feb. 26-Apr. 1
- Renderings of PLC Campus Plans
Learn More About PLC’s 50+ Year History
- Council Minutes | Feb 1976
- Lutheran Pastor Installed at Penasquitos Church | Jan 1977
- LCC Update | May 1977
- Miracle Story: Acquiring the Land
- More About the Man Who Sold Us the Land
- Grant Deed | Dec 1977
- ALC Loan Document | Nov 1978
- PQ To Get Its First Church | Sept 1979
- Photo: PLC Groundbreaking | Sept 1979
- Building Dedication Ceremony Bulletin | Mar 1980
Three Ways to Pledge Your Rooted Commitment
- Submit your commitment card in person at services on Sunday, March 26.
- Print Rooted Commitment Card and mail to PLC by March 26.
- Make your commitment via email.