Connect with PLC indoors, outdoors, or online!
There are great options available depending on your confidence and comfort level. Nursery care is available for parents on-campus. Coffee & donuts are offered in the Fellowship Hall between services. On-Campus Guidelines
- 9:00 am: Family Service with songs led by the worship team.* Communion is celebrated on the 1st Sunday of the month.
- 10:30 am: Heritage Service with hymns led by the organ. Communion is celebrated every Sunday.
*9 am Additional Options
- Livestream on the PLC YouTube channel or watch later on demand.
- PLC Outdoor Video Venue on the back patio (bring chairs).
10 am Sunday School classes
- Sunday School classes for Pre-K through 6th grade | Register
At the heart of life at PLC is gathering together to worship, whether in person or online. This means staying connected as a church family to pray, give thanks for all that God is doing in our lives, encourage one another, and find inspiration through God’s Word.