Your grief experience, whether recent or not-so-recent is unique. GriefShare offers encouragement, comfort, and help to those grieving the death of a spouse, child, parent, sibling, other family member, or friend. No matter what the cause of your loved one’s death, GriefShare offers a safe place with people who understand. You will learn to recognize the symptoms of being stuck in grief, valuable information about facing your ‘new normal’ in life and renewing your hope for the future.
GriefShare is a Christ-centered support group for those dealing with the death of a loved one. This video-based seminar features nationally-respected grief experts and real-life stories of people, along with a small group discussion about what was viewed. Each week provides helpful information and support in the journey of grief.
- Cost: $15/person (workbook)
- Click here to register.
- Due to Covid-19, participants will watch the video online before class on Thursdays. Class sessions will feature discussion of the video each week.
- Important: Participants also need to register with GriefShare to be able to watch the weekly videos.
- Questions? Contact Pastor Greg Hoffmann.
- Newcomers are welcome at any time!
For additional information about GriefShare, click here.