Peñasquitos Lutheran Church is a great place to work! PLC staff members enjoy working with people and using their gifts and abilities to enhance PLC’s programs.
Peñasquitos Christian Preschool (PCP)
Office Assistant (Now Hiring)
Peñasquitos Christian Preschool is currently looking for a highly-qualified office assistant with previous school administration experience. Must be highly organized and detail-oriented. Send résumé and cover letter to Tori Manning, PCP Director.
Lead/Associate Teachers (2021-2022 school year)
- A minimum of 12 ECE (Associate Teacher) semester hours
- A minimum of 24 ECE (Supervising and Lead Teacher) semester hours
- Working to complete an Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education, Human Development, Child Development, or the equivalent per NAEYC Teaching Staff Qualification.
- BA/BS degree or AA degree in early childhood education
- 120 hours of supervised teaching experience in a Preschool/Childcare facility
Floater Teachers (Now Hiring)
The Floater Teacher will work in their curriculum teams under the guidance of the Supervising Teacher. The Supervising Teacher will pass on any necessary information pertaining to the operation of the preschool to teachers in their curriculum groups. A minimum of 9 ECE semester hours required.
The ideal candidate is a Christian of good character and reputation, being a witness to others, and who attends worship regularly. A person who can maintain a good working relationship with others and is team-oriented. A person who enthusiastically endorses the core values and mission of Peñasquitos Christian Preschool. A person who is committed to serving children as special creations of God. A confident person who is trustworthy.
To apply for Teacher positions: Please send résumé, cover letter, transcripts (unofficial), plus two recommendation letters within one email to Tori Manning, PCP Director.