All Women’s Bible Studies are now meeting online in accordance with COVID-19 regulations. Click the links to sign up!
All groups have open spaces waiting for you!
- Sundays: 1:30-3:00 pm Whether you are a mother of a newborn, of grown kids, or everything in between, you are invited to join the Moms’ Bible Study, now meeting on Zoom from 1:30-3:00 pm on Sunday afternoons. Current study (9/20/20): Igniting Hope by the group Moms in Prayer.
- Every 1st & 3rd Tuesday: 12:00 pm Meet with others and make quilts for various needs.
- 3rd Tuesday of the month: 7:00 pm Tea, Coffee & Prayer for Women is offered as a time to pray for our families, our church, our community and those who have hurting hearts.
- Wednesdays: 7:00-8:00 am Join this group for an engaging Bible study & discussion. It’s early but worth getting up to be part of a supportive group of women who work through God’s Word together and confidentially pray for one another.
- 1st Thursday of the month: 6:30 pm (Offsite) This group enjoys meeting to knit/crochet and would be happy to teach you if you’re new!