- Identify someone who is hurting and in need of Christian care (you, a friend, or a relative).
- You, a friend, a relative, or a pastor contacts Stephen Ministry about this need.
- The Referral Coordinators will meet with this person to talk about Stephen Ministry.
- With their permission, the Referral Coordinators assigns a Stephen Minister to meet on a weekly basis with the care receiver.
- The Stephen Minister provides distinctively Christian and strictly confidential care.
You are here: Home › Referring Someone to Stephen Ministry