Dear Church Family,
We continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic closely and its effects on our facility operations. We have been diligent over these months to comply with all guidelines from our county and state officials.
Currently, we are not gathering indoors for worship services. However, this does not mean that we are “closed” for business. Weekly outdoor worship gatherings continue with the opportunity to meet in person in a safe and distanced manner. These services are streamed live on our YouTube channel to watch in real time or later on demand. While closed for larger gatherings, we are using our facility as a distribution hub for food needs in North County, San Diego. Really good things are happening!
I’m so proud of the congregation for your grace and understanding over these past months as the staff works tirelessly to figure out different and creative ways to help lead us in fulfilling our mission of connecting people to Jesus and to one another.
I ask you to stay diligent to these things:
- PRAY. Keep up the persistent prayers. They work!
- CONNECT. Continue to find ways to connect with one another through texts, phone calls, Zoom conferences, etc.
- ENGAGE. Come and worship in our designated outdoor space. There’s also an outdoor service offered for our high school youth.
- LET US KNOW. If you are in need of someone to run errands for you and do your grocery shopping—we have people who are lined up to do it! We just need to know. If you are losing wages because of this crisis, we have people who would like to help.
- GIVE. Please continue your tithes and generosity to PLC. You can mail your tithe to: PLC | 14484 Peñasquitos Dr. | San Diego CA | 92129. You can also give online here.
We are the church and we are open for business!!
Continuing to trust in His provision and grace while living in the reality of His love,