Saturday, October 31
10:00-11:30 am | PLC Parking Lot
It’s back! Let’s bring Thanksgiving to the tables of those in our community who might otherwise go without. Thank you for your support!
These are the items most needed:*
- Cranberry sauce (canned)
- Stuffing (box or bag)
- Cornbread mix
- Gravy (canned, jar, or mix)
- Sweet potatoes/yams (canned)
- Green beans (canned)
- Corn (canned)
- Peas (canned)
- Cooking oil (small bottle)
- Aluminum foil (small pkg)
Food Pantry items needed:*
- Flour & sugar
- Cake, brownie or muffin mixes
- Peanut butter
- Soup (canned)
- Spaghetti noodles
- Pasta sauce (canned)
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Chicken or tuna (canned)
Other non-perishable foods are welcomed. Please check all items for expiration dates.
*Grocery gift cards and financial donations accepted: make checks to “PLC” (Memo: Food Drive) or call the church at 858.672.3466 to donate online.
How to participate:
(1) Pack your donations in the trunk or back of your car.
(2) Drive through the PLC parking lot.
(3) Your items will be collected by volunteers following CDC social distancing guidelines for your safety.
PLC is located at: 14484 Peñasquitos Drive | San Diego 92129
Contact Becky Palenske for more information.