All Women’s Bible Studies onsite meetings been canceled until further notice. However, please contact any of the leaders below to learn about online gatherings.
All groups have open spaces waiting for you!
- Sundays: Whether you are a mother of a newborn, of grown kids, or everything in between, you are invited to join the Moms’ Bible Study, now meeting on Zoom from 1:30-3:00 pm on Sunday afternoons. Upcoming study (08/16/20): Stand Unshaken by the group Moms in Prayer. Email Katie Burns if you have any questions.
- Every 1st & 3rd Tuesday: 12:00 pm Meet with others and make quilts for various needs. For more information contact Lee Olson.
- 3rd Tuesday of the month: 7:00 pm Tea, Coffee & Prayer for Women is offered as a time to pray for our families, our church, our community and those who have hurting hearts. Contact Cindy Hoffmann for more information.
- Wednesdays: 6:30-7:30 am Join this group for an engaging Bible study & discussion. Yes, it’s early but worth getting up to be part of a supportive group of women who work through God’s Word together and confidentially pray for one another. Contact Cheryl Schmitz for more information.
- 1st Thursday of the month: 6:30 pm (Offsite) This group enjoys meeting to knit/crochet and would be happy to teach you if you’re new! Contact Carol Ruggiero for location information.