Everyone goes through difficult times. Having someone to care, to listen, and to share God’s love can help you get through the confusion, stress, or loneliness that you may be experiencing.
- Is life more than you can handle alone right now?
- Is your health, your attitude, or your relationships suffering?
- Are you adjusting to a new job, change in marital status, a serious illness, the death of a loved one, or a recent move?
- Would you like to have someone in your life who really cares?
Stephen Ministry is a confidential, lay-caring ministry grounded in Jesus’ command to love one another. Those who are hurting receive love and support through one-to-one caring relationships. The ministry is named after Stephen, one of the first deacons in the early Christian church, commissioned by the apostles to care for the needs of people in the Christian community.
- What is a Stephen Minister?
- What are the needs with which Stephen Ministry can help?
- How can I refer someone to Stephen Ministry?
How can I become involved?
- Pray daily for Stephen Ministry
- Make referrals to Stephen Ministry
- Inquire about becoming a Stephen Minister