The ministry of prayer is very important at PLC. Each person plays an important role in the Body of Christ, and it is a privilege to care for one another, the church and the community through prayer. This page is updated frequently with general prayer needs for PLC. Together let us “Look to the Lord and His strength seeking His face always” (1 Chronicles 16:11).
Prayer Prompts for the Week of May 22:
- Preschool Tile Making
- Divorce Care classes – approaching the end — that God will continue to work in the lives of participants.
- Community Care and Prayer Night
- Continued prayer for C-MENT
- People traveling for graduations – both students and families
- College students coming home for the summer — it can be a difficult transition after all the freedom of college, patience and understanding for everyone.
Prayer Prompts for the Week of May 29:
- Memorial Day
- Small group Bible studies
- PCP Father’s Day breakfast
- Grief Share Group
- Family Grace Group
Looking to become more involved in prayer here at PLC? Contact Pastor Greg Hoffmann.
The Lord is near to all who call on Him. -Psalm 145:18