Women's Bible Studies
All groups have open spaces waiting for you!
- Every 1st & 3rd Tuesday: 12:00 p.m. (B201) Meet with others and make quilts for various needs. For more information contact Lee Olson orÂ Gay Steinweg.
- 2nd & 4th Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m. for knitting and crocheting in the Library. Even if you don't know how to knit or crochet, you can learn here! For more information contact Betty Teske. Yarn donations always needed.
- Wednesdays: 6:30-7:30 a.m. Join this group in the PLC library to study The Gospel of John.Â Starting again Jan. 9, 2013. Contact: Lois Spann.
- Wednesdays: 9:00 a.m. This study is for Christian women new and growing in their faith. Starting again Jan. 9, 2013. Contact: Sandy Bove for more info.
- Thursdays: 9:00-11:00 a.m. The MOMS Bible Study is a group of moms who are a variety of types and ages. The current study is on "Contentment" from the Women of Faith series. Meetings are held in the PLC library. Childcare is available.Â Contact Kim Vandergrift for more info.
- 3rd Saturday of the month at 7:30 a.m. The "Mary and Martha" group meets on the 3rd Saturday each month to read A Mary Heart in a Martha World.Â All are welcome and refreshments are provided! Books are available at the study. E-mail Shannon Fitzmaurice for more info.