Worship God, Making Friends, Maturing in Faith and Serving Others
Monthly Breakfast â€“ Menâ€™s breakfasts are held on the second Saturday of each month, from 7:30â€“9:00am in the Fellowship Hall. We gather for great food, camaraderie, and points of learning on a variety of topics.
Annual Retreat â€“ We head to Palomar Mountain (normally in the spring) for an inspiring and fun weekend.
Annual Steak Dinner â€“ Gather for a great dinner and inspirational speaker. It's also a great father-son event! This event usually happens on a Sunday evening in September.
Maturing in Faithâ€¦
Several opportunities for spiritual growth are available by either connecting to a small group listed below or starting your own. Existing small groups meeting weekly include:
- Sunday @ 7:00 p.m. Contact Bob Lesh.
- Sunday @ 7:00 p.m. Contact Brent Smith.
- Monday @ 7:15 p.m. at various homes. Contact Dave Sitler.
- Tuesday @ 6:30 p.m. at the church.Â ContactÂ Jim Rower.
- Wednesday @ 7:00 p.m.Â ContactÂ Toby Wiik.
- Friday @ 6:30-7:30 a.m. at Denny's in Mira Mesa. Contact Dick Middlestead.
We have lots of opportunities to serve our local and surrounding communities. Ongoing service opportunities include:
- Loft Home Building: Prefabrication of a loft-style home in PLC's parking lot and then deliver and assemble it Ensenada, Mexico. We average two builds a year. Read more>>
- PLC Facility Maintenance: Gather on the third Saturday of each month to do various tasks needed around the church facility (begins at 8:30 am).
- Annual Golf Tournament: We plan and participate in an annual tournament to raise money for PLC's preschool and foundation. Read more>>
- On-Call Services: Various needs arise with community members who need assistance â€“ usually with moving or miscellaneous home repairs.