Congregational Life Ministries
The focus of Congregational Life is to minister, care for and assist all those in the extended family, from the very youngest to the most senior of PeÃ±asquitos Lutheran Church.
- HealthÂ & Wellness Wellness Resources from the Parish Nurse; Marriage and Family Therapist
- Hearts to God, Hands to Work. Meals and other support for those in need
- Stephen Ministry. One-on-one care for those in crisis.
- Prayer Chain: Using the power of prayer for our congregation and community
- Shepherd's Food Pantry: A food pantry offering nonperishable foods is available for emergency needs.
There are opportunities for you to contribute to Congregational Life Ministriesâ€”or maybe you are the one in need. In either case, we want to hear from you! Contact Director of Congregational Life, Lois Spann to learn more.