The focus of Congregational Life is to minister, care for and assist all those in the extended family, from the very youngest to the most senior of Peñasquitos Lutheran Church.
- Hearts to God, Hands to Work. Meals and other support for those in need
- Stephen Ministry. One-on-one care for those in crisis.
- Prayer Chain: Using the power of prayer for our congregation and community
- Shepherd’s Food Pantry: A food pantry offering nonperishable foods is available for emergency needs. Please mark your bags Food Donation and leave them on the kitchen counter any time.
- Cereal, 16 oz. cans of canned fruit and vegetables, peanut butter, refried beans, chili, canned spaghetti sauce, pasta, rice, mac & cheese, soup, and canned chicken or tuna
There are opportunities for you to contribute to Congregational Life Ministries-or maybe you are the one in need. In either case, we want to hear from you! Contact Pastor Greg Hoffmann for more info.